View Profile DivineFlameWolf

All 122 Movie Reviews

16 w/ Responses

Lmao! Dan making that sound. "....That's all you have...?"

LOL. That bird screaming before getting stepped on. Cracks me up the most with this animation. I love the way some of the characters flail about in their natural movements, like with the yellow guy at the end grabbing the slice of pizza and about to eat it. The animating itself is so smooth. I can see a lot of effort was put into this. Very good use of the Maya 3D software.

Aha, I knew I recognized that voice as Lyle.

Nice animating. Creative and smooth, especially for the detailed facial expressions. Classic banana peel comedy.

75% of this is gay/dick jokes... While some animations were original, others just seemed completely random. I only laughed a few times throughout the whole collab. Most of the animation/visual aspect of the collab was really good, though.

Clever humor. "But what about our planet?" "Uhhh...you're not extremophiles, are you?" Lol what an asshole.

I can imagine my ex doing the same thing after the simple things I said after our break up. Not bad.

Very impressive.

Ever since your Chrono Trigger flash, you've improved amazingly fast. Now, you're like an over-powered DBZ character gone super saiyan or something lol. Well done. ;]

Omg! Chris-chan! Lmfao

First of all, good music vid. And yes, Cage is awesome. But my favorite part would have to be Cage laughing at Chris and his god-awful creation. That just made my day. Thanks for making me happy, Harry.

Hehe Family Guy joke. Nice ;]

Good animation and humor. If it's anime, it's steals my attention lol. And nice choice for the ending credits song. =]

There Will Be Blood!

Nice job! ;] I like this!

Everything has a burning point...

29, Male