Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Clever humor. "But what about our planet?" "Uhhh...you're not extremophiles, are you?" Lol what an asshole.

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

I can imagine my ex doing the same thing after the simple things I said after our break up. Not bad.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Very impressive.

Ever since your Chrono Trigger flash, you've improved amazingly fast. Now, you're like an over-powered DBZ character gone super saiyan or something lol. Well done. ;]

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Nice visual novel.

It may not be Fate/Stay Night lol, nor is it in Japanese voice....But I still like it! ^^ Nice and short. AND pixelated lol. The many outcomes make it unique.

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Pretty fun

I love the sounds and british accent. :P
I want NG medals for this game!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Pretty good

Though the "Try Again" button doesn't work :/

Astral Storm ~P~ Astral Storm ~P~

I love your music, it's so original and well-done! You never disappoint with each track you release. Keep up the good work! (nice name, btw)

Major Lazer, DJ Snake ft MO - Lean On (Alternate Subtle ChainLinkz Remix) Major Lazer, DJ Snake ft MO - Lean On (Alternate Subtle ChainLinkz Remix)

This song is perfect. The only remotely bad negative thing I have to say about it is that it's not long enough! Super chill to listen to and sit back. Already in my downloads. Great track.

DjAtish2012 responds:

Thx mate. appreciate the feedback, sorry for not making it longer. but you can reply it as many times as you want :)

~Fore~ In The Depths ~Fore~ In The Depths

Hey who cares if you don't complete it by the deadline, just finish it so we can enjoy more of this ear candy! :D

Cirque Dreams Cirque Dreams

I like it!

Looks like that Picus news lady from the new Deus Ex. Hawt!

Pink Castle Crasher Pink Castle Crasher

So win!

This is awesome. =] Castle Crashers is the shit.

Merciful. Merciful.

Very nice.

It looks really smooth and simple. To be honest, that's all I can really say to describe how this pic looks to me lol. Really, I think it's easy on the eyes. O_o Your cartoon-ish style of art is amazing. I like this! ^^